Här är mina favoritpunkter från listan:
4. If there’s no sequel to an amazing book, it almost feels like there’s no tomorrow for you.
7. Authors never show any remorse for killing off your favorite characters but don’t they know they’ve sucked all the happiness you ever had out of your soul?!
10. When someone asks you, “What’s so fun about reading anyway?”, you start serenading them with all the ups and downs and magical, mystical feelings that reading gives you.
11. When you get a non-book-lover to FINALLY start reading and they’re reactions make you want to cry and jump with joy at the same time.
13. When you read a monumental moment in a book (death scene, OTP breaks up, etc) and you’re freaking out but NO ONE UNDERSTANDS.
14. If you’re generally someone who doesn’t like putting their emotions on their sleeves, reading for fun can be kind of difficult at times.
23. When you’re almost done with the book and you realize there aren’t enough pages left for the things that need to happen.
26. And when people flat-out say they hate Reading?
29. Books are awesome, and nothing will ever change that for you. Even when you’ve read them more times than you can count.